We provide data science and Artificial Intelligence consulting services to promote sustainability and clean tech. We use data, analytics and AI to provide innovation and improve performance outcomes.
Misha Analytica was founded by David Brown.
David has 14 years experience in energy and sustainability using technology in the private and public sector. David holds a MSc in Environmental Planning from Cardiff University and has undertaking diverse post graduate business and technology courses:
- Machine Learning (Various)
- Data Science (John Hopkins)
- Technology Entrepreneurship (Stanford)
- Design Thinking (Stanford)
- Web Development (Various)
- Advanced Competitive Strategy (Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München)
- Business Strategy (Virginia)
- Energy Efficiency and Solar Photovoltiac (European Energy Centre)
- Data Centre Design
- USGBC Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED)